Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Where the heck?

I'm sorry that I've been MIA from this blog. The success of the free promo brought about a rise in sales, and with it, readers who are eager to read the sequel. Having people impatient to read your next novel is definitely a problem I LOVE having! So I've been busy writing, writing, plotting, writing, plotting again, and yes, more writing.

But I've hit a limit! So I took a break from The Forsaken and revisited a novel I was writing during NaNoWriMo 2010. It's a contemporary romance (chick lit, if you will) and I fell in love with it again. So I've been working hard at editing and finishing up. My wonderful beta readers are hard at work, trying to help me make the story the best it could possibly be. I'm just riding the motivation train right now and once I reach Burn Out Station, I will jump on The Forsaken once again, promise!

So here's the cover for the contemporary romance, Taking Heart. It might be a little premature to show this to you now because I have no idea when the novel will be released (I'm guessing in about a month?), but what the hell. So without further ado...





1 comment: